Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello from my heaven!

Thank goodness for short, sweet vacations! Without this, I would probably be going crazy at home, overanalyzing every potential pregnancy symptom and wasting a ton of pregnancy tests.... I was going to bring a test with me, but said FORGET IT, it doesn't matter. I'm enjoying my time here and not wearing about my uterus.

Before I left for the beach Tuesday morning, I had my usual monthly blood draw. The worst nurse in the freaking world nurse tried to get blood from my arm and failed... like I told her she would. It took two of them to get a vile from my hand. Lovely, ay? I love looking like I have heroin marks. I'm still waiting to head the results, but I assume they'll resemble the past two months: "The clomid is working, but your levels are still low... keep trying..." Eff that. Thank goodness for my appointment with the doctor July 21st!

I digress. How about some pretty vacation pictures instead?


        
                                            My view this morning... Absolutely wonderful!

                                                                View from the deck


   The house we're staying in. No, we don't own it. So please don't hunt me down out of jealousy.



                                   My sister :) You can see the dark storm clouds coming in!



I will retire here one day. Hopefully with a rack of kids. And a husband that loves me despite my insanity. *wishful thinking*

No comments:

Post a Comment