Sunday, July 17, 2011

I guess I should have posted this earlier...

.... But I've been a little preoccupied freaking out because I'M PREGNANT!!!

I got home from the beach last Saturday. I was exhausted and had sore breasts... I figured, why not test the next morning.

When I peed on the test, nothing appeared at first and my heart dropped. I may or may not have thrown a mini fit and threw my head in my hands. When I looked up there was the faintest, most beautiful line ever. I couldn't believe it. I knew I had to test the next day.

Three tests later...

I was ecstatic. Jason was nervous. We knew I needed to schedule an appointment to get the doctor confirmation. So I went in Wednesday. Two more pink lines. I'm officially pregnant! And due March 21, even though all my fancy apps on my phone say March 19. Who cares, we're getting a little lucky charm!

I go back August 11 when I'm about 8 weeks for all the paperwork, lab work, scans, and hopefully our very first ultrasound!!! It's still hard to believe. I can't believe it's real. This has been our hope and dream for years and it is finally happening. "Blessed" doesn't even cover it.

Um, and I may or may not have taken a few tests since then to confirm..

I just like watching the line get darker :)

No comments:

Post a Comment