Wednesday, September 7, 2011

11 weeks 5 days

12 week appointment tomorrow! EEKS!

How far along are you?  11 weeks 5 days
How big is baby?  about the size of a large plum
Maternity clothes?  Nope. Everything still fits.
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I'll know tomorrow
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  Not too bad recently. I think it's because I'm so exhausted from work.
Best moment this week:  I'm definitely starting to feel better. Less queasy, less tired, eating more... I'm good!
Any Movement?  Too early for that
Food Cravings?  I still want a slushee or slurpie
Food Aversions?  Seafood. Sad story. I wouldn't call them aversions, but I'm super picky now. 
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  lunch meat.... and wine.
What are you looking forward to:  TOMORROW! MY 12 week appointment!
What was the BEST part of this week?  feeling better. And having my wonderful husband cook dinner!
What was the WORST part of this week? The kids at work. They're killing my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment