Friday, September 9, 2011

Had my 12 week yesterday...

It was a pretty quick appointment! I gave a urine sample and had my blood pressure and weight taken. Jason and I went back into the room and waited for my doctor. It took him a while to come see us, but we were excited when he brought in the doppler! He told me it might take a while to find the heartbeat, but he was pleased he could find it within a minute or so. He said I had a cooperative baby.... let's hope the baby is that cooperative when I'm in labor!

The heartbeat was nice, fast, and strong. The doctor told me I should get my flu shot before my next appointment and everything else was good. 5 more weeks to go....

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad everything looked good!

    If you have an easy birth, then what do you get to hold over his/her head for the rest of their life? LOL, it's a trade off!

    ReplyDelete