Saturday, September 17, 2011

13 weeks 1 day...

How far along are you?  13 weeks and 1 day
How big is baby?  about the size of a lemon
Maternity clothes?  I ordered some last night, but everything still fits pretty well
Weight -Loss or Gain?  nada
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  Not too bad recently. I wake up every time I need to turn over though.
Best moment this week:  Entering the second trimester!
Any Movement?  Nope... but I sure hope to feel flutters soon!
Food Cravings?  Nothing.
Food Aversions?  Nothing really... still just picky.
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  lunch meat.... and wine.
What are you looking forward to:  Relaxing this weekend. Last weekend was so insane with my friend's wedding and hosting a finale party for True Blood that I just want to do nothing.
What was the BEST part of this week?  feeling good and going into the second trimester.
What was the WORST part of this week? Working. I'm just not feeling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment