Sunday, October 9, 2011

16 weeks and 2 days-- holy cow!

How far along are you?  16 weeks 2 days
How big is baby?  about the size of a turnip
Maternity clothes?  I'm still mostly in my normal clothes, but I must say I'm loving my new mat. jeans
Weight -Loss or Gain?  Don't know yet... we'll find out next week
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I've been sleeping very well lately!
Best moment this week:  feeling tiny baby flutters... at least that's what I'm assuming they are!
Any Movement? ^^^
Food Cravings?  cheeseburgers. not the homemade kind... the greasy fast food ones!
Food Aversions?  I'm still really picky. I still manage to cook whole meals and then I can't eat any of it
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  lunch meat.... and wine.
What are you looking forward to:  My appointment next week-- meeting a new doctor too!
What was the BEST part of this week?  the nice weather... feeling good... getting stuff done for school
What was the WORST part of this week? Working. I'm really fed up with my jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment