Friday, October 14, 2011

The date is set!

I saw a new doctor today. I guess she was alright. I just felt really rushed... like I couldn't finish a sentence without her moving on.

Anyway, she said I was 17 weeks 4 days, which I guess would be the date according to my LMP. She showed me how my uterus has really risen. I've also lost a pound since my last appointment, which was surprising because I haven't exactly been eating well all the time...... ooops.

She reconfirmed that my inhaler is fine to take, but I've read a lot of conflicting stuff on the FDA website so I'm not sure. Everything in moderation I guess! She also asked if I had felt any movement which I think I have! It's pretty exciting :)

ANDDDD the big day is set-- our anatomy scan! November 16! We will finally know if our peanut is a boy or girl.... but if you ask Jason, it's definitely a boy haha

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment