Sunday, October 30, 2011

19 weeks 2 days

We are inching closer and closer to know whether we are team blue or team pink! We absolutely can't wait!!!!!

How far along are you?  19 weeks 2 days
How big is baby?  about the size of a large mango
Maternity clothes?  I really don't need them yet.... But I wear my maternity jeans over normal jeans
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I may have put on a pound or two, but not much...
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep?  I wake up a lot in the middle of the night
Best moment this week:  realizing how close I am to the halfway point!
Any Movement? absolutely. Much more frequently too!
Food Cravings?  Starbursts
Food Aversions?  Just the usual pickiness
Belly Button in or out?  In
What do you miss:  The occasional glass of wine
What are you looking forward to:  knowing whether it's a boy or girl!!!!
What was the BEST part of this week?  slowly starting to recover from my two week cold!
What was the WORST part of this week? Working. I'm just not happy with my jobs

And finally, a picture from a few days ago.... come on baby bump!

1 comment: