Friday, March 16, 2012

More disappointment

Well I had my 39 week check up yesterday. BLAAAAAHHH!!!!

Typical stuff.... appointment ran late, normal BP, gained 3 pounds... They asked if I wanted to be checked and I said yes yes yes.

He measured me and listened to the heartbeat. He said he was really happy how far she had dropped and then he did my internal. It was fairly uncomfortable at times which isn't a good sign. That meant my cervix was still high and back. *sigh*

Basically I've made no progress in the past month. He said that if I'm at a 2 next week we can discuss induction options. In the meantime, I'll be doing everything I can to make myself dilate. That means hours on the exercise ball, heavy cleaning and exercise, and spicy food. We'll see how that goes I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment