Sunday, November 13, 2011

21 weeks 2 days...

I don't think I ever imagined being THIS far in my pregnancy. Now that I have a little belly, it is becoming more and more obvious that we will soon be the parents to a beautiful baby. Even more exciting, we will know whether that baby will be a son or daughter in 3 short days.

We did have a minor hiccup this week. I got a call from my OBGYN's office letting me know that my doctor would be gone the entire week I was scheduled to have my anatomy scan. Needless to say, I wasn't very happy. Fortunately, the AMAZING receptionists knew my excitement and readiness for this appointment and saved me a slot at the same time with the other co- founder of the practice. I would have to meet this doctor anyway, so now is as good as any time.

I have to say, right now everything is just blissful. I've been in a wonderful mood and feeling great overall. Jason has been the man of my dreams, supporting me in every way possible, not just in the pregnancy but around the house, with work, and preparing for my field experience in January. I couldn't do this without him.

Keeping things on a positive and cheerful note, here are some quotes that I found that sum up how I'm feeling about baby and pregnancy in general.

A new baby is like the beginning of all things, hope, a dream of possibilities.

A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.


A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bank balance smaller, home happier, clothes dirty, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for.

Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility



No comments:

Post a Comment