Tuesday, November 29, 2011

23 weeks 4 days

How far along are you?  23 weeks and 4 days!
How big is baby?  the length of an ear of corn... and somewhere around a pound!
Maternity clothes?  I am in love with my maternity jeans!!!! I have a few shirts I where, but not because I NEED to, but because they're so darn comfy!
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I'm assuming around 6 pounds
Stretch marks?  Nope-- I WIN!
Sleep?  I'm sleeping pretty good... but I wake up sooo easily and so many times during the night. I guess it's my body preparing me, right?
Best moment this week:  I ordered the fabric for our crib quilt and bed skirt-- my friend's mom is making it for us!!! SO excited!
Any Movement?  all the time.... it's such a gift!
Food Cravings?  mustard. and A1.... do those even count??
Food Aversions?  I don't think I really have any... but seeing raw poultry grosses me out.
Belly Button in or out?  In... the belly button stud is out and my belly button is looking just kind of weird... lol
What do you miss:  the evening glass of wine... and sleeping on my belly
What are you looking forward to:  Christmas break... and my next appointment, even if it is the glucose test...
What was the BEST part of this week?  Having everyone at work be so excited that we're having a girl!
What was the WORST part of this week? Work is really getting to me. I'm just so over two jobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment