Friday, November 25, 2011

We're having a ....

We had our elective ultrasound on Wednesday November 23 at Sneek a Peek in Fredericksburg Virginia. I must say that it was a fabulous experience! The clinic was very clean and we were the only ones there. Our tech was fantastic. She took us into the exam room which had a nice comfy bed for me to lay on and a giant flat screen TV on the wall so we could watch the ultrasound from a bigger view.

Our little baby was in a horseshoe position, which our tech explained would be terrible for taking measurements but awesome for looking at the sex. We got to see the little feet in baby's face which sure explains all the moving I had been feeling. She scanned for a little bit, took some pictures, and had me empty my bladder to get the baby to move slightly.

When I came back, there was no doubt-- we are having a little girl!!!! Now comes the fun stuff :)

Baby looking right at us


                                                          Baby girl's profile

No comments:

Post a Comment