Sunday, January 8, 2012

29 weeks 2 days

How far along are you?  29 weeks & 2 days
How big is baby?  the size of a butternut squash... somewhere around 2 and a half or 3 pounds I believe
Maternity clothes?  yes, but not exclusively
Weight -Loss or Gain?  I'm assuming around 10 pounds
Stretch marks?  one super tiny little guy around my belly button piercing. Sad story. lol
Sleep?  What's that? Sleep has been hard to come by lately. If I'm not waking up from tossing and turning, then I'm waking up from excruciating charley horses. They are the worst. 
Best moment this week:  baby- wise... just watching my belly grow and knowing my daughter is getting bigger. I love getting stuff done with her room too
Any Movement?  all the time.... it's such a gift!
Food Cravings?  I do love a McDonald's double cheeseburger... and steamed shrimp with Old Bay!
Food Aversions?  Not much...
Belly Button in or out?  In... but getting flatter... lol
What do you miss:  the evening glass of wine... and sleeping on my belly
What are you looking forward to:  More frequent appointments... and the countdown is ON until maternity leave... OH! And we have birthing class this week. That might horrify me. lol
What was the BEST part of this week?  all of my coworkers seem to be getting really excited for us.
What was the WORST part of this week? Working two jobs while pregnant. Only a month left of counseling, but it's rough for sure.

1 comment: