Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dear Natalie,

I work with a lot of children throughout the week. Recently, because I have been working with the school counselor to finish my degree, I have seen a lot of sad cases where DSS and CPS has to be notified because parents do not treat their children with all the love they deserve. It breaks my heart.

Natalie, even though you aren't here, you need to know that you are SO loved. You are the biggest blessing to your Daddy and me. We cannot wait to give you the best that life has to offer. I have cherished every tiny kick and movement... every time we have been able to hear your heartbeat or see you on the big screen. You are the greatest accomplishment of my life.

Daddy and I love you so much, sweet girl. We cannot wait until you're in our arms!

Mommy

No one else will ever know,
the strength of my LOVE
FOR YOU. After all you're
the only one who knows what
my HEART sounds like from the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment