Friday, January 20, 2012

31 weeks...

Just a quick little update with some information from our 31 week appointment yesterday. Everything looked good... my BP was fine, blood sugar looked good, and I was measuring where I should. Appointments will be every 2 weeks now-- whoa!

How far along are you?  31 weeks
How big is baby?  the size of a head of lettuce... more than 3 pounds now
Maternity clothes?  yes, mostly. Although some shirts are plenty big
Weight -Loss or Gain?  As of yesterday, I have gained a total of 13 pounds
Stretch marks?  none that I didn't have before haha
Sleep?  Sleep.... oh how I miss thee... 
Best moment this week:  A piece of her wall art came in... I was able to get the other knobs on her drawers... and I got a lovely baby gift package from my friend Alisha!
Any Movement?  all the time.... Jason finally felt her move the other night!
Food Cravings?  Fast food, spicy steamed shrimp, sour candies
Food Aversions?  Not much...
Belly Button in or out?  In... but getting flatter... lol
What do you miss:  sleeping on my belly
What are you looking forward to:  Maternity leave. Please hurry.
What was the BEST part of this week?  Having 3 days off from work. Thank you God!
What was the WORST part of this week? Job stress. Long story. And I'm not getting into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment